12th-Dec-24, 09:07 PM
Would like to see this thread take off in the right location
Kens idea of location seems logical.
To add to his response
...Or try something different.
I lost all enthusiasm for 1:32 slot cars a couple of years ago, seemed to be same, old same old.
Then I found 1:43 and had some ideas which I am following through on, am now reinvigorated.
Love to discuss more on appropriate thread.
Kens idea of location seems logical.
To add to his response
...Or try something different.
I lost all enthusiasm for 1:32 slot cars a couple of years ago, seemed to be same, old same old.
Then I found 1:43 and had some ideas which I am following through on, am now reinvigorated.
Love to discuss more on appropriate thread.
Cheers Grant
2025 - Mad Man Motoring (Triple M) Proxy - 1:32 & 1:43
Search here under Proxy Racing

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)