10th-Dec-24, 01:48 PM
Hi Anthony,
I humbly thank you for your kind words.
I recently brought the Miura to it's first race unfinished as seen above. It stuck like glue to the track. I came back to several chassis orders within a few days after. Two Miuras, one Porsche 911 RS, a BMW 635Csi, Lancia Stratos, and a 1/32 Datsun 240Z.
The Stratos, one Miura, and the 1/32 240Z chassis were delivered over the weekend. I would like to finish the other three chassis this week.
Plus, I have a Group-25 Modeller's club Christmas meeting this Saturday where I will show the Miura and new Corvette. I want to complete both cars for this Saturday. It's all about the details.
Other than that. I'm not really busy. I'm just lazing around and enjoying my retirement.
I humbly thank you for your kind words.
I recently brought the Miura to it's first race unfinished as seen above. It stuck like glue to the track. I came back to several chassis orders within a few days after. Two Miuras, one Porsche 911 RS, a BMW 635Csi, Lancia Stratos, and a 1/32 Datsun 240Z.
The Stratos, one Miura, and the 1/32 240Z chassis were delivered over the weekend. I would like to finish the other three chassis this week.
Plus, I have a Group-25 Modeller's club Christmas meeting this Saturday where I will show the Miura and new Corvette. I want to complete both cars for this Saturday. It's all about the details.
Other than that. I'm not really busy. I'm just lazing around and enjoying my retirement.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)