Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi I’ve joined a forum!
#6
Smile 

(8th-Dec-24, 05:14 PM)woodcote Wrote:  Welcome Gary  Wavegreen

Truspeed Controllers are based in Whitchurch, so that's at least one other slot racer in Shropshire.

and lets face it, probably one of the best things to improve your enjoyment in slot racing is an improved contoller and you can't get much better than a Truspeed controller
[+] 2 members Like roguejackal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by GaryT54 - 8th-Dec-24, 12:55 PM
RE: Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by KensRedZed - 8th-Dec-24, 01:35 PM
RE: Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by Kevan - 8th-Dec-24, 02:01 PM
RE: Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by BAracer - 8th-Dec-24, 03:48 PM
RE: Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by woodcote - 8th-Dec-24, 05:14 PM
RE: Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by roguejackal - 9th-Dec-24, 05:47 AM
RE: Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by Eddie Grice - 9th-Dec-24, 08:01 AM
RE: Hi I’ve joined a forum! - by Anthony B - 9th-Dec-24, 12:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
31st-Oct-23, 11:06 AM
Last Post by RetroRich67
18th-Oct-21, 08:13 AM
Last Post by BAracer
8th-Oct-21, 08:08 AM
Last Post by dreinecke
15th-Sep-20, 07:33 PM
Last Post by gdasenbrock
30th-Oct-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post by JasonB
8th-Apr-19, 12:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)