Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fun with Figures
#2

bit of a photo fit I think.
I'm guessing they are all racecar drivers/owners and it is era appropriate with the cars shown.
But I'm going out on a limb here knowing I'll be 100% wrong.
1st one reminds me of Paul Newman.
I know the 2nd/6th but cannot think of his name **** Got it, Henri Pescarolo.
Guessing 4th is Enzo
5th Steve McQueen except for the nose, looks more French.
7th is a gimmie, Jacky Ickx
3 no idea
8 no idea

Please say I got one right.

Cheers Grant

2025 - Mad Man Motoring (Triple M) Proxy - 1:32 & 1:43
Search here under Proxy Racing
[+] 2 members Like ZeGas's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Fun with Figures - by Anthony B - 6th-Dec-24, 09:35 AM
RE: Fun with Figures - by ZeGas - 6th-Dec-24, 11:01 AM
RE: Fun with Figures - by JasonB - 6th-Dec-24, 01:38 PM
RE: Fun with Figures - by Kevan - 6th-Dec-24, 01:55 PM
RE: Fun with Figures - by woodcote - 6th-Dec-24, 02:43 PM
RE: Fun with Figures - by Anthony B - 9th-Dec-24, 12:47 PM
RE: Fun with Figures - by woodcote - 9th-Dec-24, 06:34 PM
RE: Fun with Figures - by StuBeeDoo - 9th-Dec-24, 03:24 PM
RE: Fun with Figures - by Anthony B - 10th-Dec-24, 10:22 AM
RE: Fun with Figures - by Anthony B - 10th-Dec-24, 10:23 AM
RE: Fun with Figures - by chappyman66 - 16th-Dec-24, 06:39 PM
RE: Fun with Figures - by TN327 - 19th-Sep-25, 10:50 PM
sales@scorpiuswireless.com - by ScorpiusWireless - 19th-Sep-25, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)