1st-Oct-19, 10:20 AM
Nop not at all
I have the shelf space, even after this purchase I still have room for another 12 cars, there are another 13 cars that were out of stock and on Pre-Order so that lot will fill my shelves completely.. preparation has begun on the next shelf construction.
I am hoping they will be a blast on the MrTrax system in a few weeks when it arrives. Thought I needed to step up the car infrastructure.
A few will be shelf queens, most though will be drivers after all this is what they are produced for, should be a blast. Now I need to find tips for tuning them
I have the shelf space, even after this purchase I still have room for another 12 cars, there are another 13 cars that were out of stock and on Pre-Order so that lot will fill my shelves completely.. preparation has begun on the next shelf construction.I am hoping they will be a blast on the MrTrax system in a few weeks when it arrives. Thought I needed to step up the car infrastructure.
A few will be shelf queens, most though will be drivers after all this is what they are produced for, should be a blast. Now I need to find tips for tuning them

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)