30th-Nov-24, 10:22 AM
First attempts on donor bodies, low res prints and ones that have an issue.
First one is black that was diluted with water only while I wait for some proper stuff.
![[Image: image.thumb.jpeg.c1c436a8e113856a10d98427f5e7e557.jpeg]](https://auslot.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_11/image.thumb.jpeg.c1c436a8e113856a10d98427f5e7e557.jpeg)
Second is a bit of masking just to see what bleeding might occur
White and black diluted with IPA (No ... I drank that lot, the other lot)
The wash you see is my bad, I also was in a rush so the masking took some of the white off, this was then coated with floor polish.
![[Image: image.thumb.jpeg.f8cc3a207a7401e0f91cde0355a25e5f.jpeg]](https://auslot.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_11/image.thumb.jpeg.f8cc3a207a7401e0f91cde0355a25e5f.jpeg)
Then third attempt was a bit more masking and contrast, need to work on my masking & I think I was a tad heavy on the red.
![[Image: image.thumb.jpeg.fe7cecc3f081be17af90c513e02dcd85.jpeg]](https://auslot.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_11/image.thumb.jpeg.fe7cecc3f081be17af90c513e02dcd85.jpeg)
![[Image: image.thumb.jpeg.44e07bb0765ca1b34d9a4ffd6c629ae9.jpeg]](https://auslot.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_11/image.thumb.jpeg.44e07bb0765ca1b34d9a4ffd6c629ae9.jpeg)
No clear coat yet on this one.
There was no body prep with these, sanding cleaning etc. just wanted to try out the new toy.
First one is black that was diluted with water only while I wait for some proper stuff.
Second is a bit of masking just to see what bleeding might occur
White and black diluted with IPA (No ... I drank that lot, the other lot)
The wash you see is my bad, I also was in a rush so the masking took some of the white off, this was then coated with floor polish.
Then third attempt was a bit more masking and contrast, need to work on my masking & I think I was a tad heavy on the red.
No clear coat yet on this one.
There was no body prep with these, sanding cleaning etc. just wanted to try out the new toy.
Cheers Grant
2025 - Mad Man Motoring (Triple M) Proxy - 1:32 & 1:43
Search here under Proxy Racing

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)