Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

after weeks of practice...finally a photo
#5

(28th-Nov-24, 10:39 PM)JasonB Wrote:  Very nice indeed HB. Really well done. Thumbup

Doug does indeed take beautiful photos, and it's great to see that several people have been inspired to make an extra effort with their photography. This is a hobby that I believe benefits greatly from that extra effort, so keep up the good work.

I've also been struggling to learn GIMP, so I wholeheartedly sympathise.

Thanx ,for the compliments and encouragement, I also see beautiful photos with the articles...nice, Jason.
It would be nice if we had an interview, or maybe a workshop by Doug.
[+] 1 member Likes HB Bench's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by HB Bench - 28th-Nov-24, 07:52 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by KensRedZed - 28th-Nov-24, 08:54 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by JasonB - 28th-Nov-24, 10:39 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by HB Bench - 28th-Nov-24, 11:39 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by fotodoug2 - 28th-Nov-24, 11:37 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by HB Bench - 28th-Nov-24, 11:52 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by fotodoug2 - 30th-Nov-24, 12:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)