Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

after weeks of practice...finally a photo
#2

Nice pics HB,  Thumbup

Doug Johnson has inspired many people to come out of the dark dungeons and take better pics. He's absolutely amazing and super talented.

I had a crappy background, no proper base, dim lighting, and no camera stand. After a blunt whack on the head with a little common sense. I took Doug's advice.

Mind you, I've also raced on Doug's track (nice track too). I peeked at his photo booth/setup.  Wrench Just don't tell him.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by HB Bench - 28th-Nov-24, 07:52 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by KensRedZed - 28th-Nov-24, 08:54 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by JasonB - 28th-Nov-24, 10:39 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by HB Bench - 28th-Nov-24, 11:39 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by fotodoug2 - 28th-Nov-24, 11:37 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by HB Bench - 28th-Nov-24, 11:52 PM
RE: after weeks of practice...finally a photo - by fotodoug2 - 30th-Nov-24, 12:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)