28th-Nov-24, 07:52 PM
after weeks of practice...finally a photo of which I can say...this is starting to look like it...you all know my great role model in this. Doug Johnson...that man makes beautiful photos truly art.
Since I don't have gear like a professional and don't have expensive subscriptions to expensive Adobe software, I had to rely on many hours of YouTube, learning how Gimp works and other tricks.
a lot led to frustration... Gimp has a very difficult learning curve, and light can become your biggest enemy with photography.
However, you learn how to take photographs from every session.step by step.
Since I don't have gear like a professional and don't have expensive subscriptions to expensive Adobe software, I had to rely on many hours of YouTube, learning how Gimp works and other tricks.
a lot led to frustration... Gimp has a very difficult learning curve, and light can become your biggest enemy with photography.
However, you learn how to take photographs from every session.step by step.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)