22nd-Nov-24, 02:55 AM
I too am printing using an Elegoo printer (Mars 4) just a tiddler, and found the best results I get are from smoke black ABS like with specific settings.
If you print flat with lite supports at 3mm spacings and at 0.01mm layer thickness you do not get any hump at all.
This one was not smoke black it was done in white before I tried the other.
Still, it is printed at 0.01mm thickness and as you can see it is almost like a casting.
Will take some photos of latest bodies I have printed.
If you print flat with lite supports at 3mm spacings and at 0.01mm layer thickness you do not get any hump at all.
This one was not smoke black it was done in white before I tried the other.
Still, it is printed at 0.01mm thickness and as you can see it is almost like a casting.
Will take some photos of latest bodies I have printed.
Cheers Grant
2025 - Mad Man Motoring (Triple M) Proxy - 1:32 & 1:43
Search here under Proxy Racing

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)