22nd-Nov-24, 02:37 AM
I have been orientating myself around this site and I gotta say.
WELL DONE.
It is extremely comprehensive and super easy to navigate and search info.
Love all the images available for downloading, making decals is now a lot easier than google searching.
Have a couple of questions to get me started though.
1. How do you set to receive email notifications? I ticked subscribe it for this thread but not getting any.
2. How do you access your profile settings? cannot find anywhere. Would like to add an image and signature.
WELL DONE.
It is extremely comprehensive and super easy to navigate and search info.
Love all the images available for downloading, making decals is now a lot easier than google searching.
Have a couple of questions to get me started though.
1. How do you set to receive email notifications? I ticked subscribe it for this thread but not getting any.
2. How do you access your profile settings? cannot find anywhere. Would like to add an image and signature.
Cheers Grant
2025 - Mad Man Motoring (Triple M) Proxy - 1:32 & 1:43
Search here under Proxy Racing

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)