Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Power supply for Scalextric digital track
#5

(25th-Sep-19, 12:11 PM)Rwmat Wrote:  I bought a Scalextric digital track around ten years ago in preparation for my retirement. I now find that the 15 volt. 4 amp transformer is no longer available( can’t even find one on e-bay) does anyone have a suggestion as far as a power 
supply? I have seen adjustable power supplies on Amazon but don’t know if they woul work or how I would connect them to the digital control unit at the track. Appreciate any help.

Wow! Thank you for all of the input. I should have mentioned that this for the U.S.
All of the suggestions are great and I’ll start checking these out. Again, thank for the great answers to my question.
[+] 1 member Likes Rwmat's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by Rwmat - 25th-Sep-19, 12:11 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by Mr Modifier - 25th-Sep-19, 01:20 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by GregK - 25th-Sep-19, 07:04 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by woodcote - 25th-Sep-19, 07:14 PM
rwmat - by Rwmat - 28th-Sep-19, 01:32 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Sep-19, 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Br00k1e
19th-Jan-26, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Scott
1st-Dec-25, 11:41 PM
Last Post by woodcote
23rd-Apr-25, 08:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)