Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chatbots
#4

(8th-Nov-24, 05:13 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  I am not proud of this but I recently lost my temper with a robot! Rofl

This got me nowhere as it just gave gibberish replies to my questions. Eventually I snapped, said it was F....ing useless and would it please F off and get me a human being to speak to.

I never realised you could do this so I have tried it a couple of times on other sites and it worked there too. Just swear at the robot and it will get a nice human being for you. Thumbup

I’m implementing this into my new practice plus sometimes I just feel better when I blurt out a few 4-12 letter words.  Look at Samuel L Jackson, he seems to be the model for good health
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Chatbots - by CMOTD - 8th-Nov-24, 05:13 PM
RE: Chatbots - by Kevan - 8th-Nov-24, 07:31 PM
RE: Chatbots - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Nov-24, 11:06 AM
RE: Chatbots - by Brumos RSR - 10th-Nov-24, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)