Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chatbots
#1

I am not proud of this but I recently lost my temper with a robot! Rofl

I was sorting out the car insurance online with Aviva when something went wrong so I was obliged to speak to the dreaded chatbot. This got me nowhere as it just gave gibberish replies to my questions. Eventually I snapped, said it was F....ing useless and would it please F off and get me a human being to speak to. Surprisingly enough it did just that and a nice lady sorted my problem out very quickly. Now she may well have been a robot as well but I don't think so.

I never realised you could do this so I have tried it a couple of times on other sites and it worked there too. Just swear at the robot and it will get a nice human being for you. Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Chatbots - by CMOTD - 8th-Nov-24, 05:13 PM
RE: Chatbots - by Kevan - 8th-Nov-24, 07:31 PM
RE: Chatbots - by Gordon Steadman - 9th-Nov-24, 11:06 AM
RE: Chatbots - by Brumos RSR - 10th-Nov-24, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)