4th-Nov-24, 12:14 PM
Yes, it was a grand day out!
These unfamiliar rally stages are a tough nut to crack. Maybe in a couple more years we will have built up a some muscle memory for them. 6 x 8 different tracks makes for alot of variety over each season. Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but I think it might be better to focus on how your cars respond to your trigger finger, and then simply apply that knowledge to best get round whatever track is infront of you. Also, our group were true to the sport and didn't run any practice laps before the timed ones. This all added to the adrenaline rush as you plugged you controller in each time and meant you had to be a fast learner!
Glad it's being run again, but I think those two standard classes should have been kept as an incentive for us 'amateurs'...
Great branch of the hobby!
These unfamiliar rally stages are a tough nut to crack. Maybe in a couple more years we will have built up a some muscle memory for them. 6 x 8 different tracks makes for alot of variety over each season. Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but I think it might be better to focus on how your cars respond to your trigger finger, and then simply apply that knowledge to best get round whatever track is infront of you. Also, our group were true to the sport and didn't run any practice laps before the timed ones. This all added to the adrenaline rush as you plugged you controller in each time and meant you had to be a fast learner!
Glad it's being run again, but I think those two standard classes should have been kept as an incentive for us 'amateurs'...
Great branch of the hobby!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)