Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flea Market Finds
#4

I bought a red 64 Thunderbolt when I first got to the show. Then lost it in one of my many jacket pockets. I finally figured out where it was. Kindly excuse the delay.

The Thunderbolt is not quite as pleasing to the eye as a Corvette or Mustang. But, the car was a monster on the street and track. That old 427 big block engine was absolutely insane!

   
   
   
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Flea Market Finds - by KensRedZed - 27th-Oct-24, 07:08 PM
RE: Flea Market Finds - by Anthony B - 28th-Oct-24, 09:35 AM
RE: Flea Market Finds - by KensRedZed - 28th-Oct-24, 04:41 PM
RE: Flea Market Finds - by KensRedZed - 29th-Oct-24, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)