Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flea Market Finds
#3

(28th-Oct-24, 09:35 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  I love that HO Chappy 2D Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Nice find!!

Thank you very kindly, Anthony,

The show is for all scales. But the 1/32 guys complain that there's not enough 1/32 cars. Even less 1/24 scale stuff.

Most of the 1/32 cars are Scalex, Fly, or Carrera. Not my cup of tea. But the Strombecker 2D body is a favourite of mine. It was only $20 Canadian.

I also came back with this kit. I already posted it under a "collectors" thread. I looked at the kit and said to the fellow "This static kit doesn't really belong here" and offered the nice gentlemen $10 Canadian. He rolled his eyes, but took the cash. $10 Canadian is like what... 6-quid?

   
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Flea Market Finds - by KensRedZed - 27th-Oct-24, 07:08 PM
RE: Flea Market Finds - by Anthony B - 28th-Oct-24, 09:35 AM
RE: Flea Market Finds - by KensRedZed - 28th-Oct-24, 04:41 PM
RE: Flea Market Finds - by KensRedZed - 29th-Oct-24, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)