Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Power supply for Scalextric digital track
#4

I've just grabbed one of my Toshiba-clone 15V 5A power supplies and the model number is PA3469U1ACA. Pop that into a search (eg on eBay) and it should come up with something like "Laptop Adapter Charger for TOSHIBA".

I have successfully used my two Toshiba-clone power supplies with both the C7042 Advanced Powerbase (APB) and ARC Pro. It should also work fine for the 4-car powerbase and as an upgrade on the analogue ARC Air powerbase. I checked the SlotRacer Online Library for the original 2006 Scalextric digital catalogue and the C7030 6-car powerbase had a different 12V 2.5A power supply (C7004 - listed as 30VA). I don't know of an equivalent for that one, but I did find a new Scalextric C7004 for sale on Amazon.

Although currently out of stock on the Scalextric website, there are plenty of the newer power supplies available - the UK code is Scalextric C7024 or Hornby P9300. Try Jadlams in the UK, plus there are some on eBay. In North America the code is C7033, Australia C7038 and Europe C7032.

If you are going for the Toshiba-clones, I've read that it is sensible not to mix them with the Scalextric models on the APB or ARC Pro - which both have two sockets. Either use 2 x Toshibas or 2 x Scalextric. With the 4-car powerbase, there is only one socket, so that's not an issue.
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by Rwmat - 25th-Sep-19, 12:11 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by Mr Modifier - 25th-Sep-19, 01:20 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by GregK - 25th-Sep-19, 07:04 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by woodcote - 25th-Sep-19, 07:14 PM
rwmat - by Rwmat - 28th-Sep-19, 01:32 PM
RE: Power supply for Scalextric digital track - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Sep-19, 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Br00k1e
19th-Jan-26, 12:05 AM
Last Post by Scott
1st-Dec-25, 11:41 PM
Last Post by woodcote
23rd-Apr-25, 08:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)