Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery
#4

(14th-Oct-24, 11:01 AM)StuBeeDoo Wrote:  I would settle for just a bodyshell, and if the Sainz/no.6 I wouldn't bother if the lamp pod is missing.
I've just re-read that, and those words could be mis-interpreted.  What I actually meant is that if the lamp pod is missing the car would still be acceptable.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by StuBeeDoo - 14th-Oct-24, 11:01 AM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by woodcote - 14th-Oct-24, 03:42 PM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by StuBeeDoo - 14th-Oct-24, 05:41 PM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by StuBeeDoo - 14th-Oct-24, 05:51 PM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by Kevan - 14th-Oct-24, 05:55 PM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by StuBeeDoo - 14th-Oct-24, 06:02 PM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by woodcote - 18th-Oct-24, 06:34 PM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by StuBeeDoo - 18th-Oct-24, 06:36 PM
RE: SCX Ford Focus WRC, 2000 livery - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Oct-24, 08:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)