Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA)
#5

(6th-Sep-24, 03:25 AM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Hi Greg,

This is very generous of you. I wish I didn't live 40-hours drive one away. I would be there.

I hope you and everyone has a blast!  Thumbup

Cheers,
Ken


Maybe I'll remember to fire up the live stream this time. ;-)

printables.com/@MrFlippant
[+] 1 member Likes MrFlippant's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by MrFlippant - 8th-Aug-24, 04:18 PM
RE: The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by MrFlippant - 23rd-Aug-24, 03:40 PM
RE: The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by MrFlippant - 5th-Sep-24, 10:15 PM
RE: The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by KensRedZed - 6th-Sep-24, 03:25 AM
RE: The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by MrFlippant - 6th-Sep-24, 03:36 AM
RE: The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by Kevan - 6th-Sep-24, 09:02 AM
RE: The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by BAracer - 6th-Sep-24, 10:24 AM
RE: The Return of DRAWW (Seattle, WA, USA) - by Kevan - 6th-Sep-24, 12:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)