15th-Aug-24, 06:14 PM
(13th-Aug-24, 08:25 AM)Anthony B Wrote: No no no Ken - you wont get away with that so easy - I know you have big scale cars - come on get em out and show us![]()
I humbly apologize that my 1/32 cars are not stored ready to display. These shelves are where the core racers are kept. Scratch built cars are on the bottom shelf. Half the cars on the top shelf are RTR. The cars are sitting on plastic spacers to keep the tires off the shelf. The shelves are close to the ceiling because less dust collects on them this way. Yes, there is a 1/24 240Z sitting with all the 1/32 cars. I had no where else to keep it.
Mostly RTR cars, and a few spare scratch built cars.
Second overflow of cars near the track. The rear end of each car is sitting on a domino game piece to prevent flat tires.
That pretty much sums up most of the cars that run. This does not include the cars/kits on the waiting list. That's another nightmar... I mean story.
Again my apologies that I don't have the space to pull them all out for display.
Thanks for looking,
Ken


![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)