Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

your Collection - show it to us
#1

One of my enjoyments is to see what others collect and have in their collections.I think this common among most of us - if you kust look at the social media postings - it is always about, colour, make type etc etc..  essentially a split out of what you own (collect)

I would love to see yours. Yes I know it can be a pain - gotta take photos etc etc - but you gotta love it.

This is not meant as a bragging excercise (although as said we like to show what we have and look at what others have Wavegreen Bigsmile )

I will kick off.
I have gone through several collections before - I started as a collect it all and in every colour collector. But for me that got out of hand.
I Got involved with the vintage scene way back in very early noughties, and that shaped my view.
I loved the scaley set that I started with back in 64 and the cars that came out in that period - so it fitted in with my view of collecting.
I have switched to 98% 70's and before cars, with a few moderns that appeal to me - eg the current WEC. I also essentially collect what I kitbash and make as well as what others have made as well. As said I do have the Scaley cars for the 60s and I do have a penchant for Le mans Miniatures Bigsmile

Here are the pictures of my shelves - any close ups interest you let me know and will add.

BUT - let see yours as well please!! Thumbup Thumbup

Apologies if I duplicated pics - these old eyes Bigsmile


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                                                                               
[+] 10 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
your Collection - show it to us - by Anthony B - 12th-Aug-24, 01:10 PM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by KensRedZed - 12th-Aug-24, 05:55 PM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by Anthony B - 13th-Aug-24, 08:25 AM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by KensRedZed - 15th-Aug-24, 06:14 PM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by Kevan - 13th-Aug-24, 09:22 AM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by KensRedZed - 13th-Aug-24, 01:18 PM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by chappyman66 - 13th-Aug-24, 07:19 PM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by BAracer - 15th-Aug-24, 08:39 AM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by Kevan - 22nd-Aug-24, 07:32 AM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Aug-24, 03:46 AM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by Anthony B - 22nd-Aug-24, 07:25 AM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by BAracer - 22nd-Aug-24, 08:15 PM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Aug-24, 10:42 PM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by Kevan - 23rd-Aug-24, 08:53 AM
RE: your Collection - show it to us - by BAracer - 23rd-Aug-24, 08:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by mickey thumbs
16th-Jan-23, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)