Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ninco Lexus
#6

I've got the slot car, and the real car!  The real car is kind of like driving a reclining chair...it's very comfortable, quiet, and the top comes off if you are into that sort of thing!  I would think it needs to shed a bunch of weight in order to race, but I fall into that category as well!!!  I love both of them!
[Image: CBxCTvz.jpg]
Not exactly like mine, but mine is too dirty to photograph right now!!!
[+] 1 member Likes fotodoug2's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ninco Lexus - by fotodoug2 - 1st-Jul-24, 03:26 AM
RE: Ninco Lexus - by Johnno - 1st-Jul-24, 05:06 AM
RE: Ninco Lexus - by fotodoug2 - 1st-Jul-24, 05:50 PM
RE: Ninco Lexus - by BAracer - 2nd-Jul-24, 12:09 PM
RE: Ninco Lexus - by KensRedZed - 2nd-Jul-24, 05:49 PM
RE: Ninco Lexus - by fotodoug2 - 4th-Jul-24, 07:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ABBO
22nd-Apr-23, 04:14 PM
Last Post by Kevan
30th-Mar-22, 02:10 PM
Last Post by BAracer
15th-Jul-21, 09:23 AM
Last Post by fotodoug
29th-May-19, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)