Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

src or other brands
#3

I've only driven one SRC/OSC and that was a club members Peugeot 205 T16 in Slot Rally GB as a proxy entry whilst he was away...very easy to drive cars although I'd spent a few hours setting it up how I thought it should be...and now another club member has bought it and yet to drive it.

The SRC Porsche 914/6 is popular in SRGB for a reason...it's a blinding little Rally car (I may be tempted to get one eventually)

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Messages In This Thread
src or other brands - by bowley - 3rd-Jul-24, 05:54 PM
RE: src or other brands - by Anthony B - 3rd-Jul-24, 07:32 PM
RE: src or other brands - by Kevan - 3rd-Jul-24, 08:13 PM
RE: src or other brands - by bowley - 3rd-Jul-24, 08:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)