17th-Apr-19, 03:37 PM
That makes sense, as I guess I'll have some admin buttons.
Anyway, if you can see the little blue square, that's the like button. Obviously it doesn't look right at the moment, but it should still work.
Another option is to try turning your tablet sideways. Depending on your screen size, the like button might show.
Obviously I'll still try to fix it properly to show a thumbs up in the blue box, but that might take me a while.
Anyway, if you can see the little blue square, that's the like button. Obviously it doesn't look right at the moment, but it should still work.
Another option is to try turning your tablet sideways. Depending on your screen size, the like button might show.
Obviously I'll still try to fix it properly to show a thumbs up in the blue box, but that might take me a while.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)