Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Never have I ever ...... ????
#4

Hello Anthony,..while the work involved may not be what you are up for,...both the Ferrari and Lotus in your latest haul, can be made to look and run fairly decently.

Cheers
Chris Walker

[Image: 2010-08-26-13-33-24-1.jpg]

[Image: 2011-04-28-14-48-00.jpg]
[+] 5 members Like chrisguyw's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Never have I ever ...... ???? - by Anthony B - 6th-Jun-24, 12:36 PM
RE: Never have I ever ...... ???? - by MrFlippant - 6th-Jun-24, 03:38 PM
RE: Never have I ever ...... ???? - by chrisguyw - 6th-Jun-24, 05:30 PM
RE: Never have I ever ...... ???? - by chrisguyw - 6th-Jun-24, 05:44 PM
RE: Never have I ever ...... ???? - by Scuderia_Turini - 6th-Jun-24, 11:27 PM
RE: Never have I ever ...... ???? - by StuBeeDoo - 7th-Jun-24, 07:19 AM
RE: Never have I ever ...... ???? - by Anthony B - 10th-Jun-24, 07:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)