12th-Sep-19, 07:50 AM
I'll have a look into it Gordon, but you'll need to be very clear and specific about what you're requesting.
I don't get a 'choose file' button, but I'm guessing that's a browser difference, and is the same as the 'browse' button I see.
That has a simple hover effect change of colour, is that what you want? That may be possible, but it won't show you which files you've added to the post, which would be a lot more difficult I suspect.
I don't get a 'choose file' button, but I'm guessing that's a browser difference, and is the same as the 'browse' button I see.
That has a simple hover effect change of colour, is that what you want? That may be possible, but it won't show you which files you've added to the post, which would be a lot more difficult I suspect.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)