Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Last resort: Where can I find ... ?
#1

1) A replacement sidewinder chassis for a hairline cracked ScaleAuto Home Racing series Pantera? UK source please.
(Seems to be a common problem as it was shown in an early YouTube review as an issue straight, from the box!)

2) A bulk supply of brass? replacement snap in axle bearings to replace the nylon double flanged type for Scalextric and other 3/32 axles. (I thought someone had posted a link to an eBay supplier on here but I'm blowed if I can find it.) 

I've Googled both without success,
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Last resort: Where can I find ... ? - by Top Down - 20th-May-24, 06:05 PM
RE: Last resort: Where can I find ... ? - by AlexisGaitanis - 20th-May-24, 07:08 PM
RE: Last resort: Where can I find ... ? - by Top Down - 20th-May-24, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)