Home
Portal
Forum
Recent
Calendar
SlotRacer Forum
Slot Cars
1:32 Scale
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Thread Modes
Scalextric Gulf McLaren...I tried, really I did!
KensRedZed
Member
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location
A small igloo in Canada
#2
7th-May-24, 09:58 PM
Is it the type of car, or the brand you don't like?
•
Find
Quote
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Gulf McLaren...I tried, really I did!
- by
fotodoug2
- 7th-May-24, 09:40 PM
RE: Scalextric Gulf McLaren...I tried, really I did!
- by
KensRedZed
- 7th-May-24, 09:58 PM
RE: Scalextric Gulf McLaren...I tried, really I did!
- by
fotodoug2
- 7th-May-24, 10:10 PM
RE: Scalextric Gulf McLaren...I tried, really I did!
- by
Anthony B
- 8th-May-24, 07:42 AM
RE: Scalextric Gulf McLaren...I tried, really I did!
- by
fotodoug2
- 9th-May-24, 03:30 AM
RE: Scalextric Gulf McLaren...I tried, really I did!
- by
KensRedZed
- 9th-May-24, 05:55 AM
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
- Scalextric Superstox (expert required)
Scuderia_Turini
2
170
Last Post
by
Scuderia_Turini
2nd-Oct-26, 01:06 PM
Scalextric Sets Donation to Collector's or Enthusiast's Club
cathandstu
2
581
Last Post
by
cathandstu
9th-Aug-26, 05:31 PM
Scalextric Volvo Estate Car - have you bought one?
Scuderia_Turini
24
4,733
Last Post
by
Kevan
9th-Aug-26, 11:19 AM
Scalextric Volvo 850 Estate Car
Scuderia_Turini
12
2,686
Last Post
by
Kevan
11th-Jul-26, 03:03 PM
Digitising a pair of Scalextric Land Rovers
Dr_C2
8
2,382
Last Post
by
woodingboys
4th-Jul-26, 07:33 AM
Scalextric/SCX Chaparral rebuild/re chassis
chrisguyw
0
409
Last Post
by
chrisguyw
12th-Jun-26, 06:50 PM
Slot It Gulf Porsche 956
fotodoug2
0
298
Last Post
by
fotodoug2
23rd-May-26, 07:54 PM
McLaren M12 - DRS kit
Anthony B
7
1,157
Last Post
by
Anthony B
29th-Apr-26, 07:27 AM
Scalextric Ford Puma Rally1 versions so far.
rallyhub
5
2,020
Last Post
by
rallyhub
27th-Mar-26, 01:11 PM
Scalextric C4607 Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Rallye Monte Carlo 1991
rallyhub
7
1,476
Last Post
by
rallyhub
2nd-Mar-26, 05:43 PM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
News & Events
-- News
-- Events
General Discussion
-- About the Forum
-- Introduce Yourself
-- General Interest
Slot Cars
-- 1:32 Scale
-- HO Scale
-- 1:43 Scale
-- 1:24, 1:25 & 1:28 Scale
-- Scratch Building
Reviews
-- Car reviews
-- Miscellaneous Reviews
Tracks & Scenery
-- Show us your track
-- Scenery
-- Planning
-- Model Railways
Racing
-- Your Club
---- Hawthorne Park
---- Manx Slot Car Club
---- Mussel Bay
---- NSCC (National Scalextric Collectors Club)
---- NSW Slot Car Group
---- T32 Slot Car Club
---- Viking Scalextric Club
---- Woodland Fort Slot Car Club
---- Worthing HO Racing & WHO/digital
-- Proxy Racing
-- Tips & Tuning
-- Race Control
-- Controllers
Digital
-- Scalextric
-- Carrera
-- oXigen
-- Other Systems
History
-- Vintage
-- Bernard's museum
-- Collectors
-- Publications
Buy & Sell
-- For Sale
-- Wanted
-- Traders
3D Printing
-- 3DP
Off Topic
-- Motorsport
-- What floats your boat?
-- What Grinds Your Gears
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode