Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

An Indoor Paint Booth
#10

A friend by the name of Chris B asked me to show him how I paint. So I painted two bodies while he watched. Explaining what I was doing along the way.

He came back a week later with 3-bodies and 3-cans of paint. I did nothing but give a little advice along the way. It's safe to say he's on his way to making some eye candy.

   
   

A 1/25 GTO. This was a little harder to paint. But he persevered.

   

The paint booth is nice to have. I've invited my friends to drop in and use it. My wife didn't even get mad.  Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
An Indoor Paint Booth - by KensRedZed - 20th-Dec-23, 05:58 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by BAracer - 20th-Dec-23, 06:53 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by KensRedZed - 20th-Dec-23, 07:51 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Dec-23, 07:26 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by KensRedZed - 20th-Dec-23, 06:16 PM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by JasonB - 20th-Dec-23, 07:03 PM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by KensRedZed - 20th-Dec-23, 10:44 PM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Dec-23, 04:34 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by BAracer - 23rd-Dec-23, 07:06 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by KensRedZed - 22nd-Apr-24, 11:55 PM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by Kevan - 23rd-Apr-24, 06:52 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by BAracer - 23rd-Apr-24, 08:15 AM
RE: An Indoor Paint Booth - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Apr-24, 01:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)