7th-Sep-19, 07:40 PM
Evening Gents,
Since I can't replicate the problems you're having, it would seem the only approach I can take is to try out some alternatives, and ask you to report back on whether they work or not.
I've tried out a lower tech option on the member's page. It doesn't have quite the same number of bells and whistles, but it's fairly close, and if it works for you guys, I'm more than happy to go with it.
It may well need you to have fairly recent versions of your browsers, but I assume you will keep those up to date. In any case I think this might have a more elegant fallback position of just showing one image, should all else fail, rather than all of them stacked on top of each other.
Plaese let me know.
Since I can't replicate the problems you're having, it would seem the only approach I can take is to try out some alternatives, and ask you to report back on whether they work or not.
I've tried out a lower tech option on the member's page. It doesn't have quite the same number of bells and whistles, but it's fairly close, and if it works for you guys, I'm more than happy to go with it.
It may well need you to have fairly recent versions of your browsers, but I assume you will keep those up to date. In any case I think this might have a more elegant fallback position of just showing one image, should all else fail, rather than all of them stacked on top of each other.
Plaese let me know.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)