Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Value of routed track ?
#1

Sorry Mods if this isn't the right place to post this, but I could not decide where was !

Due to a change of direction on my hobbies, I am hoping to sell my routed track if I can, and wondered what sort of realistic price should I ask for ?
The track in question is Roughwood and the build is documented here: Roughwood (slotracer.online)

If anyone has an idea, please let me know   Bigsmile
[+] 3 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Value of routed track ? - by Savage GT - 23rd-Mar-24, 05:20 AM
RE: Value of routed track ? - by Kevan - 23rd-Mar-24, 02:56 PM
RE: Value of routed track ? - by KensRedZed - 23rd-Mar-24, 06:07 PM
RE: Value of routed track ? - by Savage GT - 23rd-Mar-24, 06:33 PM
RE: Value of routed track ? - by BAracer - 23rd-Mar-24, 06:53 PM
RE: Value of routed track ? - by OXO cube - 24th-Mar-24, 08:36 AM
RE: Value of routed track ? - by Savage GT - 24th-Mar-24, 07:58 PM
RE: Value of routed track ? - by JasonB - 24th-Mar-24, 09:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DPJ
28th-May-21, 04:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)