10th-Mar-24, 04:48 PM
It's been suggested that it might be a good idea to have somewhere on the forum to post and comment on recent slot car related news, so I thought we'd give it a go.
What follows is what I've put in this week's Digest. Please feel free to discuss. But also please post anything else that might be of interest, or that I might have missed.
Avant Slot Nissan 240 RS - New liveries
Policar Subaru WRX STI - New Colours
Revoslot Ferrari F40 & BMW 2002Ti - New Liveries
Slot.it Ford GT40 - New Livery
Slot.it Lancia LC2 - New Livery
What follows is what I've put in this week's Digest. Please feel free to discuss. But also please post anything else that might be of interest, or that I might have missed.
Avant Slot Nissan 240 RS - New liveries
Policar Subaru WRX STI - New Colours
Revoslot Ferrari F40 & BMW 2002Ti - New Liveries
Slot.it Ford GT40 - New Livery
Slot.it Lancia LC2 - New Livery

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)