27th-Feb-24, 09:47 AM
Thank you for warm welcome!
I've been busy buying up and cleaning old tracks and cars from peeps on Facebook, and then realised.... and splashed first splashed out on new mega G+ cars, then on dual power supply terminal and then a 4 player track! I know verrrrry long way to go there but lesson learned...
I may have gone overboard a bit... but I keep saying its for the kids....
Well, at least I have no excuse to build anything I kids want now; After all there is about 260 feet + of track in a giant container now! To much?
I am in the process of building a new table in a spare room, so that's a plus, as the room will get used now!
I've been busy buying up and cleaning old tracks and cars from peeps on Facebook, and then realised.... and splashed first splashed out on new mega G+ cars, then on dual power supply terminal and then a 4 player track! I know verrrrry long way to go there but lesson learned...
I may have gone overboard a bit... but I keep saying its for the kids....
Well, at least I have no excuse to build anything I kids want now; After all there is about 260 feet + of track in a giant container now! To much?
I am in the process of building a new table in a spare room, so that's a plus, as the room will get used now!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)