18th-Feb-24, 04:09 PM
Some of the opposition...
I was lucky enough to to be in the group that contained the 1st and 2nd placed cars...here's the overall winner
And here is the Peugeot that came second (next to a large, wide and very fast quad bike)
A beautiful Toyota
And a very fast something...(landcruiser?)
And this truck from the Spanish entrant came 5th overall
And just found this link to the car that won the judges prize for Best in Show!
An old Citroen
And the wonderful thing about being there is that I know what is under each of those bodies!
I was lucky enough to to be in the group that contained the 1st and 2nd placed cars...here's the overall winner
And here is the Peugeot that came second (next to a large, wide and very fast quad bike)
A beautiful Toyota
And a very fast something...(landcruiser?)
And this truck from the Spanish entrant came 5th overall
And just found this link to the car that won the judges prize for Best in Show!
An old Citroen
And the wonderful thing about being there is that I know what is under each of those bodies!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)