12th-Feb-24, 12:06 PM
I haven't been for years - 12-15 probably - and was very pleasantly surprised to see it as busy as it was. Pre-show promises to my partner that "I'll only be there for an hour or so" proved to be predictably wide of the truth and even after twice that long I left feeling i could have stayed longer.
Great to see the big tables with huge stock from the well known traders, but the presence of what were, to me at least, many smaller, personal tables with cars and bits are what made the show distinctive from, say, Gaydon or Swindon.
As ever, good to say hello in person to many folk, some of which I've know for decades, others I met for the first time.
Great to see the big tables with huge stock from the well known traders, but the presence of what were, to me at least, many smaller, personal tables with cars and bits are what made the show distinctive from, say, Gaydon or Swindon.
As ever, good to say hello in person to many folk, some of which I've know for decades, others I met for the first time.
The TALKING UTTER SLOT podcast is available via Apple, Acast, Spotify, YouTube and more.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)