Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSCC MK Swapmeet - 11 Feb2024
#4

I have been going to this one for over 30 years and can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I have arrived without getting lost or taking an unexpected detour. Today was no exception, I missed the right turning yet again and had a pleasant meander through a housing estate before I found the swapmeet.Yes I do have GPS and no it didn't help!
Having arrived it appeared to be one of the most well attended MK events for many years. I got there an hour after it opened and struggled to get through the crowds to look at things. As usual I spent so much time catching up with friends and acquaintances that I neglected to spend much money, The stallholders will never get rich from my purchases, total outlay twelve quid (tenner for an SCX NASCAR missing some bits and the rest on a couple of NSCC keyrings). No doubt a good deal of money changed hands elsewhere though. Who says the hobby is dying?

I really only go to these things for the social side and I had a great day out as usual. All credit to the NSCC committee for organising this one every year and it is good to see the club thriving.
[+] 6 members Like CMOTD's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSCC MK Swapmeet - 11 Feb2024 - by mpjbud - 10th-Jan-24, 02:54 PM
RE: NSCC MK Swapmeet - 11 Feb2024 - by mpjbud - 8th-Feb-24, 09:15 AM
RE: NSCC MK Swapmeet - 11 Feb2024 - by mpjbud - 9th-Feb-24, 01:31 PM
RE: NSCC MK Swapmeet - 11 Feb2024 - by CMOTD - 11th-Feb-24, 05:16 PM
RE: NSCC MK Swapmeet - 11 Feb2024 - by Scott - 12th-Feb-24, 12:06 PM
RE: NSCC MK Swapmeet - 11 Feb2024 - by KensRedZed - 13th-Feb-24, 05:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by mpjbud
2nd-Apr-26, 10:25 AM
Last Post by mpjbud
4th-Oct-25, 02:35 PM
Last Post by mpjbud
13th-Feb-25, 10:13 AM
Last Post by mpjbud
18th-Apr-24, 10:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)