Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail"
#6

Mk2 Escorts are trending in my social circle with the flat-nosed "RS2000" being a current topic.  This was raised because some of the SCX Mk2 Escorts have 1.8 on the left front wing and some (later cars) have 2.0
Its against my religious beliefs  to get involved with Ford but I think I'll make an exception - I need a reel of PLA anyway and if I buy that and the book I will get free Amazon delivery.

Cheers

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 26th-Dec-23, 01:36 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by rallyhub - 26th-Dec-23, 06:47 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 26th-Dec-23, 08:21 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 31st-Jan-24, 08:11 AM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 1st-Feb-24, 09:48 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by Scuderia_Turini - 1st-Feb-24, 11:28 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by Scot Reeves - 3rd-Feb-24, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)