Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail"
#5

Well, it arrived just before lunch yesterday.  All I can say is;- "WOW!"   Cool

I haven't been able to put it down.  Don't think I've ever seen a motoring book with so much fascinating detail on every single page. I've got Jeremy Walton's Audi Quattro offering and that one's good, but Robson's Escort book is another level entirely.

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 3 members Like StuBeeDoo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 26th-Dec-23, 01:36 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by rallyhub - 26th-Dec-23, 06:47 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 26th-Dec-23, 08:21 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 31st-Jan-24, 08:11 AM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by StuBeeDoo - 1st-Feb-24, 09:48 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by Scuderia_Turini - 1st-Feb-24, 11:28 PM
RE: Graham Robson "The Works Escorts in detail" - by Scot Reeves - 3rd-Feb-24, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)