Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

I read, recently, on motorsport.com read the article here that Rally1 could be replaced by Rally2.

You all may have different points-of-view, but I think it would be a good thing.  I think that the top-tier of WRC has become too "niche".  Quite a few years ago, before the hybrid-era started, I was finding WRC2 far more interesting/entertaining - in a similar way to my preference for Group A over Group B.

Thoughts, gents?

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 3 members Like StuBeeDoo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 25th-Jan-24, 08:30 AM
RE: WRC - by rallyhub - 25th-Jan-24, 08:46 AM
RE: WRC - by woodcote - 25th-Jan-24, 11:58 AM
RE: WRC - by rallyhub - 25th-Jan-24, 12:24 PM
RE: WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 25th-Jan-24, 12:42 PM
RE: WRC - by Kevan - 25th-Jan-24, 12:35 PM
RE: WRC - by rallyhub - 25th-Jan-24, 04:41 PM
RE: WRC - by StuBeeDoo - 26th-Jan-24, 09:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)