22nd-Jan-24, 08:01 PM
Hey, glad you enjoyed watching...I just enjoy driving my cars to the max (and beyond) and watching the video today inbetween customers coming in the shop I could see what needs doing to a couple of them.
I have noticed that cars need less brakes on this new grippy track surface and more damping is needed under the chassis.
The other thing I've noticed is the tyres don't need treating at least 4 times prior to racing, once during practice seems to be sufficient as the tyres are polishing to a shine and don't necessarily require any treatment.
The Camaro and 908/3 are definitely (a couple of) favourites, the Healy looks like it's been resurrected from the grave and the Audi should be improved with taller gearing.
The two cars I enjoyed driving most were the Scaley Aston DBR9...and the Batmobile
We have the first of four TV/Film Car nights in two weeks and I can't wait, it should be a great laugh. My other car is the Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino.
You probably noticed the volume was low, that's on purpose as the language can get 'fruity' on race nights
I have noticed that cars need less brakes on this new grippy track surface and more damping is needed under the chassis.
The other thing I've noticed is the tyres don't need treating at least 4 times prior to racing, once during practice seems to be sufficient as the tyres are polishing to a shine and don't necessarily require any treatment.
The Camaro and 908/3 are definitely (a couple of) favourites, the Healy looks like it's been resurrected from the grave and the Audi should be improved with taller gearing.
The two cars I enjoyed driving most were the Scaley Aston DBR9...and the Batmobile
We have the first of four TV/Film Car nights in two weeks and I can't wait, it should be a great laugh. My other car is the Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino.
You probably noticed the volume was low, that's on purpose as the language can get 'fruity' on race nights
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)