Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello From Florissant, Missouri USA
#3

(19th-Jan-24, 06:44 PM)DataMan357 Wrote:  I just joined this Slot Racer forum. I was really into AFX back in the early-mid 1970's. Now

fifty years later and 64 years old I am back into this hobby. Cool Having fun again. Racing
my cars brings back so many memories. And makes me feel young again... Checkeredflag Cool Checkeredflag Beer
Amazing, I’m in St Charles…..welcome
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello From Florissant, Missouri USA - by DataMan357 - 19th-Jan-24, 06:44 PM
RE: Hello From Florissant, Missouri USA - by JasonB - 19th-Jan-24, 07:34 PM
RE: Hello From Florissant, Missouri USA - by Brumos RSR - 19th-Jan-24, 09:03 PM
RE: Hello From Florissant, Missouri USA - by woodcote - 20th-Jan-24, 06:29 AM
RE: Hello From Florissant, Missouri USA - by KensRedZed - 20th-Jan-24, 02:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)