31st-Aug-19, 04:52 AM
Cheers Chris,
I am not convinced they are the same though, yes the campagnolo are for the Lancia, but the Beta, not the Stratos.
They are very similar but If you compare pictures of both you can see subtle differences and the deeper (and/or flatter) dish on the rear Stratos.
The actual inserts on the Stratos (not sure on the Beta) have a lip that covers the edge of the alu wheel, so with that and the brake disk you wouldn't actually see any of the alu wheel from outside.
I could use those, and agree they wouldn't look out of place, in fact likely no one but me would spot the difference
Beta:
![[Image: gallery_3329_522_143656.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_522/gallery_3329_522_143656.jpg)
Stratos:
I am not convinced they are the same though, yes the campagnolo are for the Lancia, but the Beta, not the Stratos.
They are very similar but If you compare pictures of both you can see subtle differences and the deeper (and/or flatter) dish on the rear Stratos.
The actual inserts on the Stratos (not sure on the Beta) have a lip that covers the edge of the alu wheel, so with that and the brake disk you wouldn't actually see any of the alu wheel from outside.
I could use those, and agree they wouldn't look out of place, in fact likely no one but me would spot the difference
Beta:
![[Image: gallery_3329_522_143656.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_522/gallery_3329_522_143656.jpg)
Stratos:

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)