30th-Aug-19, 09:32 PM
Hello, The Racer Sideways Lancia "Campy" inserts you have found/seen are the correct ones for your car, and the ones that come stock with all Racer Lancia liveries.
The spokes may look thinner in the online pics., (they are unpainted black), but, once painted, they will likely look a bit beefier.
As far as the "deep dish" look,.........the inserts recess a touch into the wheel rim, making them look "deep dish".
To get the look you are after, you will need to paint the air hub wheels (rim and inner wheel) to match whatever colour you choose to do the inserts in.
Getting the stock ones out is ,......well,.... after trying a few, I have decided that I can either ruin the insert, or bugger up the wheel.......inserts are cheaper.
Cheers
Chris Walker
The spokes may look thinner in the online pics., (they are unpainted black), but, once painted, they will likely look a bit beefier.
As far as the "deep dish" look,.........the inserts recess a touch into the wheel rim, making them look "deep dish".
To get the look you are after, you will need to paint the air hub wheels (rim and inner wheel) to match whatever colour you choose to do the inserts in.
Getting the stock ones out is ,......well,.... after trying a few, I have decided that I can either ruin the insert, or bugger up the wheel.......inserts are cheaper.
Cheers
Chris Walker

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)