Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

FOR SALE: SCX Fabia WRC ltd.ed
#1

I bought this on a whim, simply because it's the only Fabia Technitoys did close to the original factory livery.  It's had very little use.  Everything is intact, there is no damage.  The rear tyres are 40a urethane copies of the originals.  As far as I know it was never available outside Spain.  The magnet is still in place (which is unusual for my cars!).  It no longer fits my collection criteria and hasn't been used for well over a year, so it really needs a new home.

I don't remember how long ago I bought it, but would have been pre-Brexit.  Something tells me I paid north of £90 including shipping.

No idea how to value it, so with my tongue firmly in my cheek shall we say £55 posted to the UK - but I'm open to sensible offers.

   

   

   

   

   

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 3 members Like StuBeeDoo's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
FOR SALE: SCX Fabia WRC ltd.ed - by StuBeeDoo - 8th-Jan-24, 08:18 PM
RE: FOR SALE: SCX Fabia WRC ltd.ed - by StuBeeDoo - 20th-Jun-24, 09:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Top Down
5th-Nov-25, 06:24 AM
Last Post by Graham
24th-Aug-24, 04:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)