Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WANTED: SCX Escort
#1

Does anyone have an SCX mk2 Escort they no longer use?  I'm after one to add to my projects pile.  Not bothered which livery, not bothered if the car has damage or missing parts.
I'm not expecting to get it for free, but I'm too tight to pay over-inflated eBay prices (as an example, a not particularly good condition one sold last week for barely a tenner less than Roger Barker is asking for brand new ones!).

Thanks,
Stuart.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
WANTED: SCX Escort - by StuBeeDoo - 8th-Jan-24, 05:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
17th-May-25, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Johno29
11th-Aug-24, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)