Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Some Chappies
#4
Tongue 

(30th-Aug-19, 11:59 AM)Fluff Wrote:  And I thought that you weren't a collector !!!

Steve

Well I'm not, sort of! Nostalgia explains the three on the left - former glories and all that - the other three are all racers, the F and the J are specially for Bordo in December.

I do have more cars now than at any time in the past it is true. However, I doubt I will be buying anything chassiswise now, the parts will just get recycled and the bodies added to the growing er.......collection of - what's the word - ah bodies. Not slot cars see, just bodies.
[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Some Chappies - by Anthony B - 30th-Aug-19, 09:35 AM
RE: Some Chappies - by Gordon Steadman - 30th-Aug-19, 10:30 AM
RE: Some Chappies - by Fluff - 30th-Aug-19, 11:59 AM
RE: Some Chappies - by Gordon Steadman - 30th-Aug-19, 01:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)