4th-Jan-24, 12:53 PM
Looking ahead to the rest of the year, we have to think about Nascar and F1 as well as what Dylan wants to do for the rest of the Mod season. Pulling his car off the track after his final, I quickly noticed that one of his traction magnets was missing. Which explained his very patchy performance and struggles in the chicane. And this was after his original chassis cut out in his first heat.
So one of the jobs before April will be reviewing the LifeLike chassis stocks and making sure that if he does stay in Tuners that he has a reliable chassis.
The other options for him would be to run in Modified. We have 3 Vipers between us plus a brass weighted one for the ill fated old F1 sub class. If I can get one running fast and consistently then he could move into Mod. Alternatives could be buying another Viper (always a coin flip if that'll work), a Bulldog running one of my old bodies or possibly this LifeLike Mod which was used to great effect by Robin in the early days of WHO. I've given it a new axle but last time I tried it, it was a bit off pace. So more tinkering needed there.
Here is the chassis box as I've called it. It's where my extra Super Gs, Mega Gs and some bodies were stored to make room in the pit box. The yellow and black Hornet DW12 was my first ever winning car at WHO. The orange Nascar was my championship winning Mod. The rear end is too damaged to use it again unfortunately.
So one of the jobs before April will be reviewing the LifeLike chassis stocks and making sure that if he does stay in Tuners that he has a reliable chassis.
The other options for him would be to run in Modified. We have 3 Vipers between us plus a brass weighted one for the ill fated old F1 sub class. If I can get one running fast and consistently then he could move into Mod. Alternatives could be buying another Viper (always a coin flip if that'll work), a Bulldog running one of my old bodies or possibly this LifeLike Mod which was used to great effect by Robin in the early days of WHO. I've given it a new axle but last time I tried it, it was a bit off pace. So more tinkering needed there.
Here is the chassis box as I've called it. It's where my extra Super Gs, Mega Gs and some bodies were stored to make room in the pit box. The yellow and black Hornet DW12 was my first ever winning car at WHO. The orange Nascar was my championship winning Mod. The rear end is too damaged to use it again unfortunately.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)