Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Years Resolutions 2024
#6

Whilst I can't totally control my health, I have found slot car preparation and racing a little world that I would like to think I have a little more control over, and can escape into. Resolution...appreciate what I have and similarly, don't waste the time I have!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 3 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 1st-Jan-24, 10:47 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Gpa113 - 1st-Jan-24, 11:11 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by BAracer - 1st-Jan-24, 12:26 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Anthony B - 2nd-Jan-24, 03:31 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 1st-Jan-24, 12:36 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by KensRedZed - 1st-Jan-24, 07:13 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by BAracer - 1st-Jan-24, 07:43 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by chappyman66 - 2nd-Jan-24, 04:12 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Top Down - 2nd-Jan-24, 07:49 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Nonfractal - 2nd-Jan-24, 08:57 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 2nd-Jan-24, 10:08 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Henk - 2nd-Jan-24, 05:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)