Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Years Resolutions 2024
#3

Well it's retirement for me this year! Having finished all my treatments for prostate cancer, it seems like a waste to use the second chance I have been given to sit at a desk staring at computer screens. Note to any other mature men on here, get your PSA level checked if you ever get invited to, or if you have any worries about peeing. I know it's a cliche, but having good health pretty well trumps everything.

Slotting wise, I used last year to build up hardware whist still earning; this year I am going to focus on utilising that hardware to the best of it's capability. The Touring Car Proxy was a reminder that if I had spent a bit more time and effort preparing the cars, I would have felt much more involved in the event and it would have been more rewarding and enjoyable. Unlike you two guys, I am a relative newcomer to this hobby and only won my first individual club race last year...I am hungry for more wins!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 5 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 1st-Jan-24, 10:47 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Gpa113 - 1st-Jan-24, 11:11 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by BAracer - 1st-Jan-24, 12:26 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Anthony B - 2nd-Jan-24, 03:31 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 1st-Jan-24, 12:36 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by KensRedZed - 1st-Jan-24, 07:13 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by BAracer - 1st-Jan-24, 07:43 PM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by chappyman66 - 2nd-Jan-24, 04:12 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Top Down - 2nd-Jan-24, 07:49 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Nonfractal - 2nd-Jan-24, 08:57 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Kevan - 2nd-Jan-24, 10:08 AM
RE: New Years Resolutions 2024 - by Henk - 2nd-Jan-24, 05:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)